I have a variety of stock animals for sale at times, to own Sheep you need to apply to Defra  for a holding number, this will need to be issued before you can move animals onto your land. Movement forms will be issued to you by the person you are purchasing from, or can be recorded online.

All my sheep are vaccinated up to date on the Heptavac P Plus programme, eatagged, wormed and treated with fly repellant when neccessary. All pedigree stock are registered with Ryeland Flock Book Society.

Quality Shearling ewes and an unrelated shearling ram for sale from the New Woods Flock in Essex please contact Kim       Dolden Direct on 07801581140 or email [email protected] for further details.